Building a website can be a very burdensome chore. Thankfully, there are pre-designed WordPress website themes that are available to help make life much simpler. Here are the best WordPress themes if you’re planning to make a WordPress site in 2021.
If performance is what you’re looking for, StudioPress could be the right fit for you. Built off the Genesis Framework, StudioPress provides you with a secure and search-engine-optimized foundation for building your website. It’s also equipped with a variety of premium WordPress themes from blogging to e-commerce storefronts.
Additional features of StudioPress worth highlighting:
- Its fully responsive mobile-first designs ensure that you’re optimizing your experience for every device type, be it on mobile devices or personal desktop computers.
- Fast page load times to help users get what they need quicker.
- State-of-the-art security to help prevent your WordPress site from being hacked.
Created for those that require simplicity and practicality. aThemes provides an excellent assortment of both free WordPress themes and premium WordPress themes that provide fresh designs for businesses, blogs, and portfolios.
Additional features of aThemes worth highlighting:
- Modern and well-designed theme templates.
- Fast and friendly support.
- 30-day return policy on all premium themes.
- Easy set-up.
- Membership packages to access all their themes.
This multi-purpose WordPress theme is lightweight and built for speed. Neve provides 80+ eye-catching starter sites for all types of online businesses and blogs. New WordPress starter sites with a new web design are added each month, which makes its pricing plans more appealing.
Additional features of Neve worth highlighting:
- SEO-friendly markup and takes a mobile-first approach to ensure your experience is optimized on mobile devices.
- Scores a 100 on Google’s page speed test.
- Themes are easy to set up.
- Flexible customization options to control your web layout options.
Over 750,000 people use Divi and are touted to be the most popular WordPress theme on the market. Divi comes with an intuitive visual website builder that provides you with a drag and drop builder to give you full control over your site’s design. Its multi-purpose intention is perfect for online stores and business websites.
Divi’s lifetime access package gives you access to all their modern theme layouts, access to their email opt-in and lead generation plugin called Bloom, and access to their social media sharing plugin called Monarch.
Additional features of Divi worth highlighting:
- 40+ pre-built website elements including forms, sliders, testimonials section, and more.
- Drag and drop building tool that allows you to move web elements around. No coding necessary.
- Equipped with over 800+ pre-made web design templates that include royalty-free images, illustrations, and icons, allowing you to focus on what’s most important and that’s building your online business.
- A lifetime of premium support and updates
OceanWP is a multi-purpose WordPress theme that advertises itself as having no limits due to its support for third-party integrations with page builder plugins such as Elementor. The WordPress theme offers both paid and free website templates and is paired nicely with their Ocean one-click website template import tool.
Their demo library is one of the best on the market. Their themes are nicely organized by categories and the flexibility of the theme itself allows you to customize the overall structure of your theme. This is a perfect solution for non-web designers and web developers.
Additional features of OceanWP worth highlighting:
- Free page layout templates are very well designed.
- OceanWP comes with over 19+ WordPress plugins (free and premium)
- Library with over 130+ website demos
- Easy to install and provides optimal page speed
Astra WordPress theme includes over 150+ conversion-optimized website templates making it one of the best themes for businesses and bloggers. Trusted by over 1.2 million users, with over 1,200 five-star reviews on TrustPilot, due to its performance and customization capabilities.
The Astra theme provides maximum flexibility to allow you to build websites faster and easier. All their pricing packages include extensive training and one-on-one support.
Additional features of Astra worth highlighting:
- Ability to integrate with page-building tools such as Elementor and Beaver Builder.
- Their mini agency and agency bundle comes with the WP Portfolio plugin for better media displays.
- WooCommerce optimized to help your website convert better and boost more sales.
WordPress Theme Conclusion
Selecting the right WordPress theme for your website goes beyond just picking an eye-catchy design. Creating a successful website for your blog or online business requires you to factor in performance, the best WordPress hosting platform, a theme that’s highly customizable, supportable, extensible, and mobile-friendly.
Remember that choosing the best WordPress theme is essential for laying the foundation for your digital content or online business.
CEO and founder of Zemblant Media.